Over 4 rai of land divided into two parts, mango orchard and living areas.
*120 mango trees usually provide initial harvest of 5 tonnes of fruit. Mango continues growing for remaining 6 months of the year.
*House and kitchen built in teak wood, teak shingle roof, off ground for natural cooling.
* Three separate guest accomodations each with ensuite bathroom and air-conditioning.
* Two salas for guest enjoyment.
* Separate kitchen designed for community cooking, custom designed european style kitchen furniture, dish washer, pizza oven, granite benchtops, table and chairs, and induction cooker.
* Swimming pool 12x5m, Hayward salt water clorination system, pump and filter.
* CCTV security system, 7 cameras, 24/7 online monitoring.
* Internet TOT fibre cable.
* Custom built firebrick pizza oven in barbeque area.
* Guest kitchen and bar facility.
* Separate bathroom near pool for visitors
* Separate outdoor lounge area
* Double car carport and
* large storage area
* Tree house for relaxing in hammocks
* Wifi controlled outdoor lighting
* Water feature in garden with wifi controlled pumps and lighting
* Irrigation system for mango trees, vegetable garden and lawn
*7,000 litres of water storage for government war supply
* 2 Phase power supply for better control of voltage